Monday 22 March 2010

Precious & Few Are Friends Like You

*** Please scroll down for details on the latest special offers at Quixotic Paperie***



The adorable deer is from one of my favourite The Greeting Farm sets - Forest Friends (available HERE).

Papers are Basic Grey Kioshi (due back in stock HERE soon). The multi-looped bow has of course been created using the indispensible Bow-Easy template (available HERE).

The gorgeous sentiment is by Paper Makeup Stamps and is available HERE along with a host of others!

~Elaine

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I am so in love with BG Kioshi papers and ooohhh that deer is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Elaine, so sweet! I love your image, beautifully coloured, and your choice of papers! The sentiment is perfect too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine - Oh my! I just fell off my chair at the sheer cuteness of this card! It is absolutely adorable. :)
    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete