Friday 26 March 2010

Announcing a fab new member of the Design Team!

I am very excited to announce that the Quixotic Paperie Design Team has a fabulous new member!


Whimsy Stamps - "Spring Stepping" available at Quixotic Paperie

I'd like to welcome Simonne aka SemSee to the team!  Pop on over and check out her blog - SemSee's Sparkly Scribblings - there are lots of gorgeous creations to inspire you!

The Greeting Farm Stamps available at Quixotic Paperie

Isn't her Altered Anya Red Queen just the best?  Love it!


Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Bird Fairy" available at Quixotic Paperie

I hope you will all join me in welcoming Simonne to the team!  I know she's going to be sharing some fantastic creations with us!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you added Simonne! She's super sweet and her creations are totally fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done simonne but plese also can we have the top 3 for the altered challenge.

    ReplyDelete