Sunday 20 June 2010

New Mo Manning rubber at Quixotic Paperie

[click on the pic to enlarge it]

Happy Father's Day everyone!

Today I'd like to share with you a card I've made with one of the brand new Stamping Bella Mo Manning rubber stamps that are now in stock and ready to buy at Quixotic Paperie.  This FABULOUS stamp is appropriately called "Game On" and can be purchased HERE.  I love using large stamps (this one is 3.5" x 3.25") as then the image becomes the focal point of the card. 

I also used some paper from the fabulous Cosmo Cricket 'Joy Ride' 6x6 mini deck, which is my current go-to for male cards!  I usually find adult male cards almost impossible to make, but with these new Mo Manning stamps, they are no-brainers and a pleasure to create!


The next new-release-Stamping-Bella-Mo-Manning stamp I'm going to use is "Big Guy Grilling" - every man I know seems to love being in charge of the BBQ!  I'm positive this stamp is going to sell out fast, so hop on over to QP now and grab yours ... but be prepared to spend loads as Elaine has added tonnes of new goodies to the store ... Echo Park Summertime paper pack ... TGF Sunshine Stamp Kit ... Tim Holtz 12x12 Lost and Found paper pads ... CC Designs Sweet November June Release (Amy's wonderful mermaids!) ... in fact too much to mention here!!  Go to the main page of QP to see a full list of all the new yumminess!

Thanks for popping by and have a fabulous day!

Hugs,

1 comment: