Monday 10 May 2010

New Stock & Special Offers!

Don't know about you, but I had a busy weekend!  No crafting, sadly, although we did start putting together my lovely new craft desk, the top part of which should arrive today (and I'm already thinking about fitting in a second one...)! 

As I'm reorganising, I thought I'd add a few special offers to the store, so have a browse and you may find some bargains! 

Belles 'n Whistles rubber stamps have been further reduced and are now at £5.00 which is a huge saving.  These are no longer being manufactured now that Belles 'n Whistles have moved over to clear, so if there's a design you want in rubber, now's the time!  Check them out HERE.  For the latest clear stamps from Belles 'n Whistles, go HERE.



The gorgeous new Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Stamps collection arrived over the weekend and is now in stock!  These are some of my favourite Elisabeth Bell designs so far, and yep, I've whisked a few off to my craftroom ready for playing as soon as my new desk is up and running.  I think Day Dreaming might just be the first one to see ink!



And I have now added some gorgeous 12x12 papers from The Girls' Paperie.  There are two collections (On Holiday and Paper Girl) available in packs HERE.  You may have spotted these in action on my blog last Friday! Yum!

The new Basic Grey 6x6 pads are expected shortly and will go up on the website as soon as they arrive here.

If you've been hanging around on our Facebook Group, you will know that I'm expecting a delivery of the gorgeous stamp sets from Stempelglede!  These are bound to sell quickly, so keep your eyes peeled for their arrival!

For all new arrivals, check out "New Products" over at http://www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk/

That's all for now!

~Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment